TTs PC Holiday Song TTs PC Holiday Song

I thought...

That it would just be a crappy little animation, but i actually quite enjoyed it.

Midlad responds:

Thanks a lot!! :)

Mirror Mirror

Hmm disappointing

Which Tutorial did you follow? because you state its your first yet ive seem talented Stickman Animators do worse, Over all its pretty good yet it lacks a Story, pre loader, menu, restart button etc.

If you had of taken the time to do these i guarantee it would have scored fairly high like 3+ However i have to rate it low because of the lack of essentials.

Kipitz responds:

shit it was a typo (im not tryin to get good reviews ill jus redo it)

Pico's Brother Pico's Brother

Dude ;)

WOW!

Gave me chills a little :) made a difference from the usual Animations this had alot going for it :) awsome stuff keep it up :)

And btw turning his lil bro into P-Bot was witty and smart ;) well done.

The Business Man The Business Man

Erm!

I genuinely think is still only on here for comedy reasons.

The Head Of Millstonegame The Head Of Millstonegame

...

This is literally what the Tutorial to platform games looks like on youtube mate...i suggest not being a theif and making a good game...of your own...!

The flying battery game The flying battery game

Hummm

I think you should work on it like shit loads dude not being funny but that was realy bad...Such as the fact once your ship is upgraded its the same level but easier...and then after its upgraded like twice more it goes back to shitty ship...and then if you die you just start from where you died...plus the graphics suck etc.

Give it lots of work okay :)